What will you do?
– Design new features on top of existing products
– Contribute to creation of new products
– Mainly code … but also test and document to deliver complete new features and fixes
– Implement continuous integration and delivery
– Exceptionally also support or deploy products (at customers’ premises … so a bit of travelling is possible too)
What will your environment be like?
– Multinational company with offices and customers all over the world
– Company working in mobile networks and telecommunication – with special focus on mVAS product – Voice Mail Application Server
– SIP, IMS, Rest/HTTP, XML, Diameter, SMPP, SMTP
– NoSQL Database (Cassandra), Couchbase, Object Store (Swift)
– Network security for mobile operators
– Agile SCRUM teams
What will you work with?
– Software products which aim at scalability, distributed architecture and high performance
– Mixture of proven and bleeding-edge technologies
– C, C++, Python
– Atlassian tools JIRA, Confluence and STASH (GIT)
Who will you work with?
– Linux geeks, Raspberry Pi enthusiasts, developers/testers to the core
– People who work hard, play hard and laugh loud
– Individuals who like to dig deep into technology and want to know how things work
– Agile supporters or at least scrum-tolerant individuals
– Commercial experience with development using C/C++ on a Linux platform
– Willingness to learn new things
– Interest in networks and protocols
– Analytical thinking
What We Offer?
Advanced modern technologies , Interesting people , Team spirit, Salary adequate to the job position, Wide range of benefits