Your main responsibilities will be:
- Installation and upgrades solutions for customers.
- Integration solutions
- Participate in local and international implementation projects.
- Maintain and develop bank-specific interfaces together with customers to cover changes in regulatory reporting requirements and changes in a bank.
- Troubleshoots customer environmental issue related to network, security, performance, database or other issues.
- Provide technical analysis and requirements’ definition for technical components related to the specific client.
- Provide training and workshops for clients and internally.
- Write and maintain documentation to describe project works and deliverables.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related field.
- Min. 2 years previous working experience in the SW implementation and operations.
- Previous experience from the similar position as a consultant
- Basic knowledge of JAVA programming.
- Solid MS SQL server, visual basic and dataWarehouse
- Experience in data integration.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent Czech/Slovak and English.
- Willing to travel within Europe (up to 30%)
- Basic understanding of accounting and financial products would be advantageous.
- Project experience will be an asset.
- Knowledge of application servers like – JBOSS, Tomcat – would be a plus.
- Batch scripting in operating systems – Windows Server 2003 and greater, Linux/Unix
- Position in a team-based, international and leading financial organization.
- Work with a small team in Prague.
- Challenging projects.
- Interesting career opportunities.
- Competitive salary