The Software Product Owner has a self-propelling role, working as a member of one or more scrum teams within the R&D organization, to create a product vision and roadmap that maximizes value for our customers. The Software Product Owner aligns the roadmap with various business stakeholders, creates buy-in and translates the roadmap into a product backlog.
What projects will you work on?
- translate the company’s customer value propositions into meaningful, industry-leading software (sub)products, that delight our customers
- define the product roadmap and own the backlog for development and deployment of new innovations and drive successful new product introductions
- gather feedback about specific needs by communicating with stakeholders on a regular basis and using this information to improve the products
- make the product backlog visible and transparent. Clearly express product backlog items, ensuring the development team *understands the items to the level needed
- drive customer satisfaction by optimizing product performance, improving reliability and stability, continuously balancing the introduction of new features with the implementation of functional and non-functional improvements
- support product development budgeting, process improvement and quality assurance where necessary
Who do we look for?
- typically requires at least 3 years in a software product owner or project management role
- a university degree is required (or high school education with relevant praxis), the software domain is preferred
understanding of software development processes and tools
sense for agile development. Experience with Scrum is an advantage
- knowledge of a project management and issue tracking system
- we are looking for a strong personality who is able to lead the teams in a multi-site and multidisciplinary environment
- excellent communication and negotiation skills
- fluent in English
- freedom – we have flexible working schedule, 5 weeks of vacation and 3 sick days/year
- you will be part of a successful international company specialized in high-tech
- great working equipment: notebook of high quality, company phone and two monitors are our standard, further office equipment based on personal preferences
- meal allowance and company canteen with free fruit and vegetables
- free Multisport card
- annual bonus
- pension insurance allowance, possibility of life or health insurance for better prices
- personal mobile tariff for a friendly price
- possibility to grow in personal skills and professional language (e.g. free English lessons)
- modern work environment including relax zones, power yoga lectures, gym, outside playground and massages in the building
- open and friendly company culture
Still not sure? Come and take a look!
- we offer the possibility of “Open hour” – a causal meeting with colleague or manager from software department to discuss further possibilities. Just let us know about you!
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.