Are you experienced in leading projects and SW development? Do you hunger for challenge, responsibility, and drive? Then this role of SW Project Manager in the leading technology company could be a smart choice for you. Due to new projects the company is looking for new colleagues to contribute to the development of transmissions and other projects in Automotive.
- Managing software projects on the internal and international level
- Leading interdisciplinary project teams and ensuring their effectiveness
- Act as a link between internal customer, supplier, partners and departments
- Organize and prepare for meetings, gate reviews, decisions
- Managing the project scope, time, budget, contracting and quality according to relevant standards (e.g. IPMA, ASPICE)
- At least 1 day/week onsite in Pilsen, the rest could be in Prague or Pilsen office OR at home office.
- Proven experience in project management
- Familiarity with SW development of embedded systems OR in C/C++
- Work in the regulated environment (very beneficial is knowledge of ISO26262, Automotive Spice)
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Knowledge of project-planning tools (currently Jira and Excel are used)
- Ability to lead and motivate teams
- Interesting and innovative projects in Automotive
- Stable company background and long-term working possibility
- International working environment
- Professional growth and career opportunities
- Employee perks: pension/life insurance scheme, remote work bonus, meal contribution, Cafeteria system – flexible benefits, annual and other bonuses.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.