Looking for a attractive job?
We have (not only) one excellent job for you in International Engineering and Consulting company (automotive, trains, power energy):
- Participation in the development of software platforms and applications for data acquisition, automation and data management
- Validation and verification testing (mainly in MS Windows environment)
- Preparation of SW test specifications
- Testing of real-time and application code
- Identification of SW failures, bugs in codes, …
- Cooperation with the development team (other sites around the world)
This role contains occasional business trips (Europe, North America)Requirements:
- Good English
- Strong QA and software testing experience at least several years
- Knowledge of configuration management and defect tracking tools
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems (XP and Windows 7)
Your knowledge or a technical degree in automotive, engineering would be big advantage as well as knowledge of automated software testing toolsBenefits:
- Small team of 10 colleagues (HQ in UK)
- Interesting and demanding work, wide range of benefits and pleasant work environment.
- Work with latest technologies and career development
- Opportunity to work in a TOP company
- 25 days of holiday, flexi and sick days, annual travel transport ticket reimbursement, contribution to life and pension insurance, sport activities
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/it-telecommunications/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.