Our client, one of the largest Central and Eastern European players in insurance, retail, and banking is looking for a Solution Architect for their new expansion and projects. You will become part of the architect team working on Core systems.
- Design and validate software, IT, and enterprise architecture
- Understand the business concepts in the insurance business. Verify business requirements.
- Understand technology and architecture design.
- Ensure alignment of architecture design for the region.
- Propose changes in the architecture of Information Systems.
- Describe, communicate and validate suggested architecture with the Global architecture team in France.
- Communicate and help coordinate the implementation of the suggested solutions.
- Support of application development lifecycle – software development process.
- Prepare specifications, design documents, and documentation that concerns architecture in the CEE region.
- Advanced English (B2) – use on a daily basis (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of Technologies & development tools: MS, NET Framework & .NET CORE, C#
- Design and Analytical skills: UML / Design Patterns
- System integration skills: WSDL / SOAP
- Database and ORM: T-SQL (MS SQL server)
- Software tool: SPARX Enterprise Architect or another similar tool
- Previous experience in SW development/architecture
- 25 days vacation + sick-days
- Cafeteria, meal vouchers, multisport card
- Flexible working hours + possibility of HO
- Strong support of training new skills and experience growth
- Possibility to work with top professionals on the market
- Modern offices
- Other benefits
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.