French international banking group with a branch on the Czech market is looking for SOLUTION (DATA) ARCHITECT. We welcome a creative and open-minded candidate who has a passion for solution architecture and data. If you do not afraid to challenge, we were happy to have you on board.
As a Solution Architect, you will be preparing and driving design of IT deliverables on projects for Czech and Slovak markets.
Change management lifecycle involvement
- Define consistent solution architectures for given requirements and context throughout all architecture layers (data, application and technology)
- Definition of solution architecture deliverables (sequence diagrams, data models, functional, technical specifications…)
- Involved during whole project process (pre-study, IT analysis, build, deployment, test)
- Prepare inputs and coordinate effort estimation from vendors
- Consultation services during development and testing lifecycle
- Technical vendor management
- Ad hoc technical support
- Take responsibility for dedicated part of bank architecture domain (define strategy vision & guide the projects touching this domain in desired direction, provide ad hoc expert consultancy)
- Take an active part in the solution architecture team defining up to date architecture processes & patterns
- 5+ years of experience in software development
(out of these minimally 2 years as a Solution Architect)
- knowledge of Java
- strong design and analytical skills: UML, Architecture Patterns
- strong communication and presentation skills
- ability to effectively interface with staff at all levels & work under pressure
- able to carry out tasks independently
- fluent English
Advantages If you have experience in/with:
- Banking / Financial services industry
- Enterprise Architect
- agile development & DevOps principles
- infrastructure designs
- an interesting perspective job with future career development
- support of your education and personal self-fulfillment
- relaxed team spirit and many common company events
- friendly working environment to make you feel good
- background of the international group
- 30 days of vacation for your proper relaxation
- 100 CZK meal vouchers
- Contribution to supplementary pension package/life insurance
- Contribution to leisure time activities – not only job is important in our lives
And many other company benefits that you enjoy
About Experis Praha
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.