- The position is responsible for working with the local account teams to leverage relationships and existing account strategies
- The position required to sell solutions and services to secure new opportunities, maximizing revenue and profitability and increasing market share
- The main purpose is to sell company solutions for banking/finances on CZ market (branch transformations, automatization, ATM & cash machines, cash management solutions)
- Executes the sales process by moving new opportunities successfully through the funnel
- The primary focus is on account planning for new company solutions in both existing and new users of traditional company products
- Accountable for building relationships with prospective and competitive customers
- Serve as the liaison between the customer and company for market feedback in regard to issues for new customer escalating any roadblocks to securing the business
- Strong experience in sales (previous leadership skills are not so crucial, the ability to work in a team is enough)
- Previous experience in selling SW applications and solutions is mandatory
- Good relationship in the banking sector
- Personality: thinking out-of-box, problem-solving skills, not afraid of new things, ability to influence
- Native CZ/SK + fluent English
- Company car for private purpose (Volvo or another brand)
- 25 days vacation
- Cafeteria program
- Longterm contract
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.