Are you experienced with deployment of MS O365 in a global company?
Do you have experience with global IT transitions to modern workplace?
Do you have broad understanding of end-user devices?
Then we are looking for you!
In this global role you will be responsible for proposing and validating modern workplace solutions for internal and external customers.
1) Solution Architect
* How technology can be used to solve a given business problem
* Which framework, platform, or tech-stack can be used to create a solution…
Qualify all new technology – including but not limited to Microsoft 365 as well as End user devices such as PC, Tablet, Printers, handhelds, Phones, Mobiles…
* Provide level 3 and 2 support
* Support and transition to the Service Desk…
4) People Management
* Motivate and lead the team effectively and ensure that junior employees have the knowledge they need to do their job…
5) Project Management
* As owner of M365 solutions as well as end user software and hardware standard, you are cooperating with the PMO to ensure the delivery and update of the new technologies available…
* Master Degree in IT or Experience equivalency
* English (proficient)
* Demonstrated knowledge of IT infrastructure modern workplace
* Previous experience in the management of a global IT transition to a modern workplace within an international company
*The administrative side of this role requires good computer skills to analyze data and create reports
The incumbent must have strong leadership skills to motivate and lead their team effectively
* Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
* Occasional work from home
* 5 weeks of vacation
* 5 sick days
* Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
* Meal vouchers – 100 CZK
* Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
* Contributions to accident and life insurance
* Contributions to pension (3% from sallary)
* Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
* Corporate events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.