Are you interested in technical and programming, processes and global alignment, including compliance with IFRS & USGAAP accounting principles?
Then we have a great job opportunity for you!
You would work for international IT services company which operates in 70 countries worldwide. This company provides a vast amount of IT services and consulting and focuses their attention on providing quality to their clients, partners, and shareholders.
Sound´s good? Keep reading!
You will be responsible for:
- Supervising SOX compliance and overseeing all SOX compliance processes
- Planning & coordinating quarterly & annual SOX testing
- Coordinating external and internal audit runs
- Supervising & assuring standard process applications
- Closely cooperating with Global PMO SOX team and Process improvement GPO
- Supervising & detecting potential fraud areas
- Planning and managing SOX control transitions and Process Improvement projects
- Identifying opportunities for Process Improvement, process simplification and automation
- Training and evaluating employees to enhance their performance,
- Proactively manage workflow, staffing and schedules, provide coaching and development
- Manage and participate in projects and migrations as needed
- A degree in Finance or related areas
- Knowledge of IFRS/US GAAP accounting standard
- Knowledge of SIX Sigma principles
- Experience with internal/external audit or SOX
- Understanding and practical knowledge of processes in Finance and HR
- Experience in a similar position within an international Shared Service Centre
- Strong VBA programming, MS Access and macro programming
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solver
- Analytical mind
- Strong planning
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (3 days/month)
- 5 400 CZK for language courses and education
- 2 paid day for external trainings
- Sophisticated system of internal training and rotational program
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria (in the amount of 3% gross monthly salary)
- Travel and accident insurance also for private purposes
- Employee´s sales and benefits
- Refreshment including fresh fruit in the office
- Teambuilding and events
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.