Join a new project of visual digital entertainment opened in Prague! Family environment is waiting for you!
You will be responsible for:
- Supervising orders and delivery
- Check client´s satisfaction and process complaints
- Cooperating with various sectors within company – marketing, customer care, finance, IT, logistics
- Monitor complete process of orders – 3PLs
- Hiring new employees
- Regular participation on meetings and reporting to Fulfilment Manager
What we expect from you:
- At least one year experience in a similar job in order department
- Fluency in English and German language
- Knowledge of sales processes
- MS Office active user, SAP is plus
- Good sense for business, sales and people management
- Precise candidate with ability to record and archive evidence about orders
Targeted yearly bonus (usually 10 % of the Annual Base Salary)
26 holiday days per year
Short time sickness days – as per the local policy (4 x)
Public transport contribution – as per the local policy (600 CZK/m)
Lunch vouchers in amount 100 CZK netto per day fully covered by company
Laptop – provided per the local policy
CZ Pension Insurance contribution – after one year of employment
Phillips personnel shop – special 10-40% discount for employees on TP Vision and Phillips products
Multisport discount membership – as per the local policy
Refreshments at work placeOther info:
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.