Are you fluent in English? And are you technical oriented?
Do you have experience in IT-related roles or departments?
Would you like to be a part of a strong well-known FMCG company with a multicultural environment?
Are you looking for a position with the possibility of career growth?
– Perform compliance audit in the websites
– Consult legal team on technical purposes
– Maintain website inventory with recent updates
– Validate & manage cookies and cookie-related technologies
– Guide teams through digital excellence
– Implement best practices inside and outside the company
– Guide marketing teams through GDPR basics and company standards
– Experienced in a similar field in a multi-national company
– Fluent in the English language
– Technical background from previous jobs
– The pleasant and friendly working atmosphere
– Flexible working hours plus home office
– Competitive salary and benefits package (meal vouchers, extra holiday, multisport card, free products)
– Career opportunity in one of the most successful companies in the world
– Offices are located nearby Chodov, Prague 4
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.