We want to relocate our IT department to Prague and are therefore looking for talented people that want to join us on this amazing adventure by taking on leadership roles.
Your responsibilties and main duties:
· Take ownership of projects from start to finish, completing the full development cycle
· Be in charge of the entire tech part of the company, while still being hands-on with our code
· Develop new functionalities and features for our web platform
· Work in a tight, collaboration-crazy team to implement new ideas
· Help train and supervise juniors developers
· Write efficient, well-documented code while keeping security and scalability in mind
· Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our current CMS
· Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
· Be available at all times in case of an emergency
Your education, experience, skills :
· 2+ years experience in web development at a senior level.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
· You have an open, investigative mind and determination to deliver clean, concise and SOLID code!
· You are curious and love testing new ideas
· You have a web development portfolio
Personal characteristics, aptitudes:
· A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures
· Ability to constantly cooperate with other members of our development team
· Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
· Ability to manage multiple priorities
· You speak English fluently
Sport50 is an innovative online network for sports organizations which offers sports-specific digital services to sports clubs and leagues. We are about to release a new version of the product which is heavily relying on automation and entry-level artificial intelligence, which allows us to pursue our vision of an autonomously running sports organization in terms of marketing, communication, finance and management.