Your main responsibilities will be:
* Uploading billing input into financial billing systems and validating the outcome
* Processing draft invoices and credit notes, obtaining approvals, distributing to external clients
* Reporting of billing data
* Performing backup responsibilities for the assigned team members
* Managing the resolution of queries from both internal & external sources
* University degree in the field of accountancy/finance/business administration
* Fluent English and Dutch
* motivated candidate which would like to start the career in the international company with the interest to develop their skills and grow
* somebody willing to learn and to communicate in English and another language with international team (Dutch)
* interest in finance and accounting or business administration
Our client appreciates motivated employees, which have a chance for internal mobility or try their rotation program. They will employ you for the indefinite period from the first day.
They offer flexible working hours and a chance for home office every month and also offers 5 weeks of holiday.
During working hours you can rest in relax room and after work, you can slow down (or accelerate) using Multi-Sport Card. After work you can also attend the course by your choice, that can help you develop your language, professional or personal skills.