Are you an English and Dutch speaker, looking for an exciting new opportunity in the field of customer service?
An international recruitment company with offices in Brno is looking for talented problem-solvers to join the Dutch-language team!
- Responding to customer enquiries by email and phone, ensuring professional service
- Conducting customer training sessions so products and services can be used to their full potential
- Offering advice and technical troubleshooting where necessary
Take the next step in your career by applying today!Requirements:
- Fluent knowledge of both Dutch and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous customer service experience, prerably in a call centre
- Computer literacy, with the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Technical troubleshooting skills and advantage
- Relocation package available for candidates outside of the Czech Republic
- 25 days vacation, plus public holidays
- Private medical care package
- Meal vouchers
- Discounted gym and wellness membership
- Social and sporting events, chillout zone with leisure activities, language courses
- Office refreshments
- Professional development through training and a career progression path
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.