Would you see yourself as an experienced IT enthusiast?
Do you have experience with managing Oracle/SQL databases?
Are you experienced with Oracle RDBMS, SQL Server, MongoDB/PostgreSQL or Hadoop, ORACLE RAC Clusters, DTAPUMP, RMAN, Dataguard and GoldenGate?
Are you fluent in English?
Your daily tasks as an Senior Database Operator will be:
– Database and automation processes
– Downloads, updates, application server stop and start
– Migration, backups, maintenance of user data/accounts, instance, replication, self-healing
– Maintenance and support of ORACLE/SQL servers and databases
– Toubleshoot, DRP, incident, change, migration
– Working on interesting tasks daily!
– Written and Spoken Fluency in English
– At least 3 years of experience with Oracle and SQL servers
– Experience with Public Cloud Databases
– Must have knowledge of: Oracle RDBMS, SQL Server MongoDB/PostgreSQL or Hadoop, ORACLE RAC Clusters, DTAPUMP, RMAN, Dataguard and GoldenGate
– 5 weeks of paid holiday
– Home office
– Contribution to pension insurance
– Annual bonus
– Meal vouchers (100% paid)
– MultiSport Card
– Language courses
– Teambuilding activities
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.