One of the largest oil producers in its industry, this company has been conducting business for 25 years. Each day, this company’s energy products are consumed worldwide to improve people’s and businesses’ quality of life. With a mission of serving the needs of people everywhere, this company has a goal of resourcing and producing quality energy solutions that will benefit the community at large.
Your responsibilities will be:
– Being responsible for tax compliance for finance
– Managing, coordinating and controlling tax services
– Being responsible for the coordination of tax consultants work
– Following deadlines for submitting of CIT returns and other taxes relevant for the clients
– Following new legislation relevant for the clients
– Ensuring effective internal control and governance based on the framework
– Implementing continuous improvement
– Delivering a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations
– Interacting with partners and providing planning, consulting and expertise
The candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
* High school/University degree (preferably Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics)
* Fluent English (advantage is Dutch, Russian or Czech)
* Knowledge of EU VAT and Transfer pricing rules
* ACCA/CPA qualification
* Knowledge of SAP is a plus
* Big 4 experience is a plus!
This position is suitable for candidates with work experience.
* Yearly bonus
* Relocation package
* 5 weeks of holidays
* Meal vouchers
* 4 sick days
* Multisport card
* Flexi passes
* Contribution for birthday present
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.