Join a completely new HR project in Prague! Meet new colleagues with a great team spirit and assist in HR-related queries in one of the top Health & Pharma companies in the world!
Modern offices with gym are waiting for you!
- Providing administrative support
- Processing requests within HR agenda or procurement
- Providing communication with vendors
- Acting as key point of contact for internal as well as external parties
- Processing administrative agenda
- Processing and validating incoming docummentation
- Cooperating with team leaders and contact center
- Fluent German and English language
- Experience in customer support role is plus
- Great communication skills and strong customer focus
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible working hours
- 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Flexi Passes
- Referral award
- Life and accident insurance
- MultiSport card + customer card to Makro Cash & Carry
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution
- Refreshment in the workplace, free sport activities
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.