A new finance function is being built in Prague and you have a chance to become a part of it. Top employers attract top talent so make sure you apply and do not miss out on a career opportunity of a lifetime.
We’re looking for Dutch-speaking professionals for a range of financial positions including:
- Financial controlling
- Credit Analysis
- Financial reporting
- GL accounting
- AP accounting
- Cash Collection
We’re looking for both junior and experienced candidates as we have several different roles to fill as building an entire department requires a large workforce.Requirements:
And what do you need to apply?
- Fluent Dutch and English
- Relevant experience or education background
- Understanding of financial/accounting processes
- Excel proficiency
- Adaptability, pro-active attitude
- Team spirit!
And what can you expect in return?
- TIME – 5 weeks of holiday, sick days
- FLEXIBILITY – home office, flexible working hours 07 – 09:30
- FOOD – Meal Vouchers, Refreshments in the workplace including fresh fruit
- SAVINGS – Contribution for Prague Public Transport, Monthly FLEXI passes, Pension contribution
- HEALTHCARE – Contribution for Illness Leave, Life and Accident insurance, Flu vaccinations, Medical check ups
- ACTIVITIES – multi sport card, free sport and other activities including yoga
- SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE – Contribution for Language Study, regular trainings and courses, rotations
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.