We are hiring fresh graduates in Finance, Economics, or Accounting!
If you have a B.A. degree or a small experience in Accouting instead, and speak English + French, German, or Italian, apply now!
You will be:
– Processing invoices of our suppliers: this will involve checking invoices, uploading them into an internal system, communication with suppliers, and resolving various discrepancies
– Preparing monthly, quarterly, and yearly closings in cooperation with other company departments
– Maintaining internal procedures: we strive for the smoothest process possible
– Doing administrative tasks: this might include reporting to your supervisor
A full training will be provided so that you become a pro in a very short time!
– You have a degree in Finance/Economics/Accounting or a short experience in Accounting in lieu of
– You have a good command of English and one of the following: French, Italian, or German
– You are organized and detail-oriented
– You know your way around MS Office suite (especially Excel)
– If you know SAP, this would be your advantage
– 5 weeks of paid vacation
– Flexible working hours
– Annual Bonus
– Home office possibilities
– Meal Vouchers
– Multisport card
– Training and courses
– Contribution to your work-life balance, including cafeteria benefits
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.