Are you a fresh graduate in the area of FINANCE, ACCOUNTING or BANKING?
We have a great opportunity for recent GRADUATES seeking a stimulating job.
Our ENTRY-LEVEL VACANCIES will give you all the skills and support you need to unlock a future that’s packed with opportunities and new experiences.
Have a look at what you can expect from your new job:
– There is a multilingual work environment to use your language skills daily.
– Your colleagues will be experienced specialists who will help you to develop and build your skills in the field.
– You will be part of a stable and growing international company.
– You will participate in interesting projects focused on finance.
– You will assist internal/external customers in requests for information.
– You will work with financial documents and data to prepare various types of reporting.
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or another related field
– Short term work experience in the finance or accounting field (even as a part-time job during your studies)
– Fluent in English (you will use it daily)
– Extensive knowledge of MS Excel and strong computer skills
– Analytical mindset and good communication skills
It will be a GREAT advantage if:
– You also speak another EU languages (French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Danish, etc)
– Possibility to develop your career in an international company
– 4-5 weeks of holiday and other free time benefits
– Meal vouchers
– Refreshments at work
– Teambuilding, and more
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.