Are you a fresh graduate?
Looking to start your career?
Interested in gaining first hand experience in a competitive environment?
We are here to help you to get a job at an international company based in Prague, where you can become a junior finance specialist, analyst, or accountant.
The position includes a broad range of responsibilities, including:
- Work with SAP
- Work on financial projects
- Prepare and process invoices and cash disbursements
- Prepare financial analyses
- Provide regular account reconciliations
- Interpret financial reports
- Prepare Accounts Payable payments
- Process financial transactions and track expenses
- Planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Business Administration/Economics or related field
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English (if you also speak Spanish or French that is a great plus)
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Creative approach
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible working hours
- 2 days of home office/month
- Referral Bonus
- Language course
- Sick Days
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview at Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.