Would you like to stand out in financial sector? Are you an individual keen on learning from experienced colleagues?
This might be your opportunity to speed up your growth!
– Maintaining data in the internal financial system
– Preparation of financial reports and analysis
– Review pricing calculations
– Assist in the control of financial records including ledge activities, expense issues, receivables follow-ups, reconciliations
– Communication with project managers, clients, and/or relevant departments
– Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance and Accounting, Business Administration, or Management
– English language (additional languages as German/French/Polish/Dutch/Spanish/Italian is a plus)
– Presentation and communication skills
– Attention to detail
– Motivation to constantly learn
– 5 weeks of holiday
– Sick days
– Multisport card
– Language courses and other training
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.