Do you have previous experience in procurement?
Can you speak French fluently on a business level?
Then we might be looking for you!
Our client is a prestigious company in the energy and chemicals industry that forges new paths in technology and science and develops safe and reliable energy sources for a sustainable future.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
– Acquisition of equipment, materials, and service requirements across the EMEA region,
– Communicate with external suppliers,
– Collaborate with internal clients to define their current needs,
– Develop packages for purchases,
– Coordinate bid evaluations and identify bundling opportunities,
– Conduct complex negotiations of pricing and general terms & conditions.
– Educational background in Economics or Engineering preferably,
– Previous experience in procurement (2+ years),
– Proficient French language skills (C1) and good command of English (B2+),
– Very good communication and negotiation skills,
– Strategic thinking,
– A well-organized person with a proactive attitude,
– Knowledge of SAP is a great plus.
– 25 days of vacation
– Flexible working hours
– Home-office possibilities
– Annual bonus
– Lunch allowance
– Multisport card
– Trainings and courses
– Contribution to your work-life balance including cafeteria benefits
– Contribution to pension saving plan, life insurance, or income protection while being on a sick leave
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.