- Would you like to join successful company?
- Do you speak excellent English plus one of the languages below?
German, French, Italian, Spanish, Norwegian, Danish
(Proficient spoken and written level is a MUST!)
If so far your answer is Yes, let’s check what it is all about:
- we are looking for new colleagues, who would enjoy to think different and be part of something new and exciting
- we believe that all of our customers deserve only the best support and care, that’s why we are looking for people who are communicative, friendly and willing to help
- you would help customers to make decisions, reassure them in difficult questions or solve their issues
- if you already have experience from the travel industry we see that as an advantage, if you don’t it’s still ok – we provide everyone with 3 weeks of training
- We provide service to our customer on a 24/7 operation, shift work may be required
- We value your opinion and welcome feedback, we pride ourselves on our collaborative approach
- You will work in a start-up culture, awash with entrepreneurial spirit; this won’t be quite like any place you’ve worked before!
- A full time role where the customers come first, you will be helping our global customers with their travel enquiries
- Work alongside a multi-national team with a Czech soul
- 25 days of holiday + 2 sick days
- VIP Medical Care
- MultiSport Card
- English courses
- Free refreshments
- Exciting team buildings and parties
- Great opportunity to grow
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/hr-legal-office/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.