Join a new project in visual digital entertainment in Prague! Use your languages at multinational company and enjoy the advantage of small teams and family environment of international company opened to individual needs of its employees. The company is supporting all Europe and covering many language combinations.
Family environment is waiting for you!
You will be responsible for:
- Organize effectively Collection team
- Minimise financial risks and losses to the company as a result of overdue customer payments
- Communicate with cash application team regarding bank statements, payment specifications etc
- Cooperation with key account managers and consumer care manager
- Solving high level issues with customers
- Improve processes, suggesting new ways of achieving goals
- Monitor open queries and follow up on disputes
What we expect from you:
- At least one year experience in a similar job in finance
- Fluency in English and German language
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- To be able to supervise a team
- Good sense for business, sales and accounting
- Experience in leading a team
- MS Office active user, SAP is plus
- Coaching and project management abilities
- Targeted yearly bonus (usually 10 % of the Annual Base Salary)
- 26 holiday days per year
- Short time sickness days – as per the local policy (4 x)
- Public transport contribution – as per the local policy (600 CZK/m)
- Lunch vouchers in amount 100 CZK netto per day fully covered by company
- Laptop – provided per the local policy
- Mobile phone
- CZ Pension Insurance contribution – after one year of employment
- Discount for employees on company products
- Multisport discount membership – as per the local policy
- Refreshments at work place
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.