· To establish and maintain good working relationships with all user managers/ suppliers whilst building new supplier contacts and relationships.
· Provide support and management of supplier related projects such as e-auctions, on boarding and off boarding, supplier surveys, supplier awards supplier, compliance programmes etc
· Engaging with suppliers and clients to support supplier enrolment projects
· Administering contracts and support documents for the enrolment of vendors to support contingent labour and service solutions.
· Support operational and bid teams with the provision of supplier recommendations and supporting data
· To provide a point of professional communication between the client and suppliers, supporting any escalation issues.
· To liaise and build relationships with supplier community and maintain open communication lines
· Support operations teams with ad-hoc requirements such as supplier audits other activities as required
· Plan and execute supplier projects as required
· Prepare supplier performance management data
We are looking for someone with at least 3 year experience managing multiple international suppliers (in services).
Czech language knowledge is not required and an experience in procurement would only be an advantage.
· 5 weeks of vacation
· Meal vouchers
· Sick Days
· Offices in the centre of Prague (Florentinum)
· Company events