· To establish and maintain good working relationships with all user managers/ suppliers whilst building new supplier contacts and relationships.
· To provide a knowledgeable base to provide a coherent supplier strategy
· Provide support and management of supplier related projects such as e-auctions, on boarding and off boarding, supplier surveys, supplier awards supplier, compliance programmes etc
· Provide support and management of supplier issues to the programme team when required.
· Engaging with suppliers and clients to support supplier enrolment projects
· Administering contracts and support documents for the enrolment of vendors to support contingent labour and service solutions.
· Track and report implementation progress for new MSP and MV accounts
· Support operational and bid teams with the provision of supplier recommendations and supporting data
· Liaise with operations teams and billing team to ensure that user accounts are created for new suppliers
· To provide a point of professional communication between the client and suppliers, supporting any escalation issues.
· To liaise and build relationships with supplier community and maintain open communication lines
· Supporting MSP clients in identifying new suppliers as required
· Support operations teams with ad-hoc requirements such as supplier audits other activities as required
· Plan and execute supplier projects as required
· Deliver regular and ad-hoc reporting using vendor management systems
· Prepare supplier performance management data
· Work with the larger matrix team to create a strong supplier strategy for the EMEA SSC department.
We are looking for someone with at least 4 year experience managing multiple international suppliers.
Czech language knowledge is not required and an experience in procurement would only be an advantage.
· 5 weeks of vacation
· Meal vouchers
· Sick Days
· Offices in the centre of Prague (Florentinum)
· Company events