What will your day in the office look like:
- As a Supplier Quality Engineer, you will be working within a small international team of 12 with colleagues mainly from Germany, China, and India
- You will be responsible to transfer technical and quality requirements to the supplier and take care that suppliers are capable to provide qualified parts
- Analysing situation at supplier side (audits, performance evaluation, etc.)
- Responsibility mainly for suppliers in Central / Eastern Europe (Czechia, Slovakia, Poland, Baltic Countries, Romania)
Who are we looking for:
- Someone who has solid experience in quality management and would like to work on international projects and be part of a great team of professionals
- Knowledge and experience in supplier selection, evaluation, and development methodologies
- Experience with mechanical categories but not limited to that
- Willingness to traveling to suppliers up to 50 %
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, IATF, FMEA, PPAP, APQP, SPC
What will you get in a return:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Company car
- Pension contribution
- Annual bonus 15 %
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible working hours
- Innovative and dynamic working environment
- Support of an excellent Global Team
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.