Do you have experience in Material Planning?
Do you like project management?
We are looking for a supply chain professional, who will manage inventories and ensure that material resources are consistent with client delivery schedules.
As a Material Planning lead, your key responsibilities will be:
– Ensuring the consistent and adequate supply of materials necessary for client delivery
– Coordinating with other departments like inventory planning, demand planning, and supply planning regarding client delivery goals, timelines etc.
– Managing inventory issues, schedule changes, and cancellations.
– Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
– Hire and train material planning team
– Supervise inventory and inventory record accuracy
– Seek and recommend solutions to overcome issues arising in order to meet client requirements and address operational risks
– Take overall responsibility for the obsolete parts process and ensure the business is left with minimum liability and minimal waste
What you already have:
– Education in business, logistics, inventory management, or a related field preferred
– 4+ years of experience in material planning, inventory management, purchasing
– Working knowledge of ERP/MRP systems and part number change management
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office and materials planning using an ERP/MRP system, other planning systems (SAP)
– Fluent English in Spoken and Written form (B2+)
What we offer:
– Remote work possible
– 25 days of vacation
– 4 additional sick days
– Home office contribution
– FlexiPass benefit points
– Meal Vouchers
– Language courses and online training
– Team building and company events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.