Take your chance to work for a famous IT company whose products you definitely know and maybe even use yourselves.
We are looking for junior University graduates as well as more senior candidates interested in supply chain or logistic operations.
- Supply chain planning activities for the segment of PC accessories
- Prioritization and harmonization of processes
- Order management
- Coordination of various teams involved in the PC production
- Co-operation with internal sales and marketing
- Related administrative tasks, reporting
- Completed education, preferably a University degree
- Fluent English (both written and spoken, min. B2)
- PC proficiency, previous experience with MS Excel
- Strong communication skills
- General planning skills
- Willingness to make decisions and take responsibility
- Supportive international environment
- Detailed on-boarding
- Modern offices close to a metro station
- Free parking place nearby
- Home office as a supplement to office work
- Employee benefits
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.