Do you have experience in managing quality controls and processes?
Are you fluent in English?
We are looking for a quality manager, who will ensure quality of operations by initiating and coordinating inventory movement as per SOPs in a large-scale warehouse setup. The primary role of the person is to work closely with central planning teams, third-party logistics partners & other service providers.
As Quality Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
– Drive SOPs and KPIs for warehousing operations and benchmark them
– Track orders, proactively assess delays, communicate to partners
– FEFO & FIFO Management and warehouse Stock audit
– Manage material disposition (Return to supplier, Scrapping and Sell to Broker)
– Plan and identify root causes of inventory deviation through cause-and-effect analysis
– Engage with various teams to streamline the processes and operations
What you already have:
– Education in Supply Chain/Logistics Management or a related field preferred
– 4 -5 years of experience in establishing and managing quality controls and processes
– Experience in the electronics industry preferred
– MS Excel, Word, Inventory Management ERP tools
– Good understanding of Warehouse and Supply Chain Management
– Advanced English in Spoken and Written form (B2+)
What we offer:
– Remote work possible
– 25 days of vacation
– 4 additional sick days
– Home office contribution
– FlexiPass benefit points
– Meal Vouchers
– Language courses and online training
– Team building and company events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.