Do you speak FLUENT ENGLISH and have experience in SUPPLY CHAIN or working with PROVIDERS?
Keep reading and find out more!
Experienced professionals can build up their knowledge and learn a lot as well.
You will enjoy dynamic and multinational environment and melt into a team of professionals in the beautiful city center of Prague.
These could be your job responsibilities, if you send us your CV today:
- Follow and control SAFETY and ACTIVITIES of STORAGE/MATERIALS
- Be the PRIMARY CONTACT between Company and Providers
- Daily communication by Phone, email and F2F meetings with Providers in order to maintain effective business relationships
- Maintain the Warehouse records compliance
- Participate in the Annual Inventory check
- Invoice verification process
- Payment verification process
- Monitor inventories and material fows
- Play a role in warehouse process improvements
- Excellent command of the English language
- Advanced communication skills (internaly and with 3rd parties)
- Be proactive and take ownership
- Be able to prioritize and manage your time
- Able to work independently as much as part of a team
- Have a strong analytical approach (problem-solving mind)
- Being able to identify problems and find solutions
- Have solid experience with Excel (reporting, KPI’s etc)
- Flexibility (visit service providers)
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi pass
- Language courses
- Covering first 2 days of sickness with 100% of salary
- Training sessions
- Life insurance program and Pension savings plan
- Location in the city centre
- International team and environment
- Career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit http://www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.