Do you have experience in Warehouse management?
Are you fluent in English?
We are looking for a supply chain professional, who will oversee the receiving, handling, storing, picking, and packing activities within the warehouse, ensuring quality standards are met at every turn. Achieve inventory accuracy and coordinate fulfilment of orders.
This role does not require regular warehouse visits and remote work is possible.
As Warehouse Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
– Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
– Define and update the supply and stock management parameters.
– Plan and monitor the materials and products used by the customers.
– Proactively track and manage inventory ageing to prevent excess and obsolete material
– Communicate the requirements to material management and warehousing team
– Supervise inventory risk and ensure that contingency plans are in place
What you already have:
– Education in Logistics, Supply Chain, Warehouse Management or a related field preferred
– 4+ years’ experience in a warehouse lead role managing hourly employees, doing cycle count, creating reports
– Working knowledge of ERP/MRP systems and inventory management
– Strong knowledge of MS PowerPoint and Excel
– Fluent English in Spoken and Written form (B2+)
What we offer:
– Remote work possible
– 25 days of vacation
– 4 additional sick days
– Home office contribution
– FlexiPass benefit points
– Meal Vouchers
– Language courses and online training
– Team building and company events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.