Do you speak Danish and English? This could be the right opportunity for you! We are looking for a Support Specialist with Danish, who will be striving to assist users within the first contact with a focus on quality. If you have fluent level of English and Danish, you can get a great career opportunity to work in one of the Denmark’s largest Managed Service Providers!
- Providing technical support to international customers
- Acting as a single point of contact for incoming incidents and service requests
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Danish (B2)
- Willingness to continuously learn about IT technologies
- Ability to collaborate in virtual teams
- 5 weeks of holidays
- 5 sick days/year
- Flexible working hours
- iPhone and Lenovo laptop
- Cafeteria flexible spending account (6000 CZK/year)
- Meal vouchers in amount of 100 CZK/voucher (55 CZK is covered by employer)
- MultiSport card (fully covered by employer)
- Monthly pension insurance of 3%
- Company assistance towards TAX authorities
- Czech and English lessons in the office
- Support in your professional and personal growth
- Team event every month (fun activities, snacks and drinks)
- Fresh fruits and vegetables, delicious coffee and tea
- Breakfast in the office on Fridays
- Height adjustable tables
- PlayStation 4 Pro and relax zone with bean bags
If you find this interesting, please, click on the answer button below or do not hesitate and contact me via email: email@example.com or via phone: 703 865 327.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.