This job could be an ideal for you if you would like to have diversified activities and develop different skills. It is a combination of software analysis and application administration. This is a new position which is connected to the implementation of a new BI solution which should be improved and optimized based on analysis of its performance. The job is open in a Czech office of successful French company. Work includes initial 1-week training in France and some occasional business trips in the Czech Republic (approximately once a month).
- Providing analysis of used systems and users needs
- Participation in testing of programs and modules before their implementation
- Preparation of user manuals, internal training and system documentation
- Administration and support of existing SW applications
- Close communication with colleagues to address their business application requirements
- Knowledge of Excel and SQL (Oracle is a plus)
- Ability to analyze production and business processes
- Communication skills to deal with internal customers
- Translating user requirements into system design solutions
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure
- Driving License cat. B – occasional trips to our branch offices in the Czech Republic
- English – initial training in France + communication with foreign offices
- Czech/Slovak – working in the Czech-speaking team
- 5 weeks holiday
- Meal tickets
- Multisport card
- Cafeteria system
- Retirement insurance
- Corporate phone and laptop
- Discounted telephone tariffs for personal use
- Regular education and training
- Possibility of purchasing company products
- Excellent dining room right in the building
- Office close to metro station Opatov
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.