- Maintenance of existing and creation of new software components for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS – e.g. Parking assistance/automation, Advanced Emergency Braking, Intersection Assist, Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control,…)
- Participation on development of new algorithms for ADAS – Python for prototypes and C/C++ for ‘production code’, debugging with ECU hardware on your desk
- Usage of real-time operating systems and environments
- Cooperation with test department – testing of algorithms on company test track near Prague on prototype ECU HW
- Technical communication and documentation (SW requirements, SW architecture and low level design creation) in English language
- Work with application lifecycle management system (versioning, ticketing,…)
- Master degree in the field of Computer Science or Cybernetics or Robotics or Control Theory
- Experience with ISO/ANSI C possibly also C++
- Fluency in (technical) English language (German is advantageous)
- High level of personal responsibility and proactive approach to problems
- Highly beneficial but not essential would be if you have experience with: embedded systems, software quality management, V-model SWdevelopment process, Automotive SPICE, CAN, FlexRay, AUTOSAR, MISRA,…
- Modern, state of the art R&D facilities complete with a testing site.
- Work among an international team of R&D professionals from around the world.
- The chance to witness the entire development process from concept to production.
- 6 weeks of paid holiday.
- Relocation and accommodation assistance including visa processing for international candidates.
- A very competitive salary package.
- Long term career and personal development through training and language courses.
Feel free to submit your application asap by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a person who wants to get a chance to make a real difference.