- Maintenance and development of software components for 16/32-bit automotive-grade microcontrollers according to specified requirements
- Integration of SW components and their configuration based on customer requirements
- Code reviews, best practices definition, SW design (UML), software requirement specification reviews
- Usage and configuration of 3rd party SW components – e.g. AUTOSAR SW stack
- Analysis of ECU SW behavior in the environment of the real car – Trace analysis using sensor simulation, In-vehicle debugging
- Definition of the ECU Software-In-Loop and Hardware-In-Loop tests
- Expert knowledge (>6 years) of programming language ISO / ANSI C for Embedded systems
- Experience with SW development process quality and development process standardization
- Experience with automotive technologies (e.g. AUTOSAR, CAN, FlexRay,…)
- Fluency in (technical) English language, German highly advantageous
Highly beneficial but not essential would be if you have experience with SPICE or CMMI based software development processes.
- Modern, state of the art R&D facilities complete with a testing site.
- Work among an international team of R&D professionals from around the world.
- The chance to witness the entire development process from concept to production.
- 6 weeks of paid holiday.
- Relocation and accommodation assistance including visa processing for international candidates.
- A very competitive salary package.
- Long term career and personal development through training and language courses.