● Maintenance and development of software components for 16/32-bit automotive-grade microcontrollers according to specified requirements
● Integration of SW components and their configuration based on customer requirements
● Extension of existing SW Test sources, Code reviews, Static code analysis
● Usage and configuration of 3rd party SW components – e.g. AUTOSAR SW stack
● Create software design (UML), software requirement specification
● Analysis of ECU SW behavior in the environment of the real car – Trace analysis using sensor simulation, In-vehicle debugging
● Support setup of the ECU Software-In-Loop and Hardware-In-Loop tests
You are suitable candidate if you possess:
● Good knowledge of programming language C or C++, ideally for Embedded systems
● Fluency in (technical) English language (the team is really international, so English is internal working language)
Very big advantage is to have:
● Experience with SW development process quality
● Experience with AUTOSAR, CAN, FlexRay
● Experience with the SPICE or CMMI based software development processes
If you speak German, you will have a possibility to use it as well.
● Opportunity to start or develop your career. Positions are suitable for experienced developers (SENIOR) and fresh-graduates with above-average results (JUNIOR)
● Participation in creating SW which literally drives millions of cars worldwide!
● Work in a stable international company with cutting-edge technologies in Automotive
● Possibility to see the whole development process in one place – from an idea (customer requirement) to a product (e.g. automated parking ECU)
● Professional and personal development trainings and language courses
● Full-time employment contract for unlimited term
● Rich package of company benefits (Bonus Structure, Pension scheme, Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, 5+ Weeks of Holidays, Relaxing Activities)
● Very modern and comfortbale working premises including health food canteen, gym, volleyball and petanque playground, grill area and others.