Would you like to work on the creation of a security tool used by internal users globally? Do you want to collaborate with IT enthusiasts from different areas like ethical hacking, security, DevOps, Infrastructure, data analysis? There is such an opportunity in the IT Hub of the international insurance company which combines stability and opportunities of a corporate and flexible start-up mindset.
- Full stack development according to Continuous Delivery principles in DevOps team
- Active use of Node.js, Angular, & Typescript
- Building, deployment and management of the Security, Risk and Compliance tool
- Transfer technical knowledge and getting it implemented
- 5+ years’ experience in SW development
- Extensive hands-on knowledge of Node.js, Angular, TypeScript
- API knowledge
- SQL queries
Nice to have:
- Experience with CI/CD, including GitLab, Docker, AWS ECS/ECR
- Possibility of remote work in Czechia with home office allowance (office attendance is once per month)
- Individual budget for your education (hard and soft skills, language courses)
- 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days/year
- Meal contribution, Cafeteria program, MultiSport card
- Annual bonus
- Supplementary life and pension insurance
- Partnership with various companies (Makro, Datart, Sony, Electrolux, O2, and others)
- iPhone 11 and monthly phone subscription for personal use, personal Office 365 License
- 3D printer and laboratory for private use
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.