Our client designs and provides financial, transaction and payment solutions (both software and hardware) to his clients, companies in bank, hospitality and retail sector. Our client is a leader on the market with more than 34,000 employees in 160 countries and solutions distributed in 141 countries.
External API is a project based on C# and .Net core API. There is a back-end only team focused on providing RESTful API for the client’s brand new Point of Sale solution. Our client runs the development and QA environment on Windows Server based virtual machines where is the API interacting with Point of Sale and wrapping it, so it can be used in a modern way as a RESTful service. The current test automation is in typescript and node.js and they are currently making efforts to run it under C# in dockerized environment.
- Good C# knowledge and good practices in development
- Experience with .Net core or API development is an advantage
- Analytical thinking
- BS/MS in computer science
- Experience with Agile development and SCRUM methodologies is an advantage
- Fluent English
- International team of highly skilled people who are fun to work with
- Senior managers with a technical background to learn from
- Fast-paced environment, opportunity to grow your career
- Competitive compensation, generous benefit program
- Fexible working hours, 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days
- Team/Company events on weekly/monthly basis
- Yearly bonus (non-entitlement component of salary)
Please, don’t hesitate to contact me. I am looking forward to our cooperation!
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.