In the role of Software Function Developer, your responsibilities will include:
● Maintenance of existing and creation of new software components for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS – e.g. Parking assistance/automation, Advanced Emergency Braking, Intersection Assist, Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control,…)
● Participation on development of new algorithms for ADAS – Python for prototypes and C/C++ for ‘production code’, debugging with ECU hardware on your desk
● Usage of real-time operating systems and environments
● Cooperation with test department – testing of algorithms on company test track near Prague on prototype ECU HW
● Technical communication and documentation (SW requirements, SW architecture and low-level design creation) in English language
● Work with application lifecycle management system (versioning, ticketing,…)
Suitable candidate for this role should have:
● Master degree in the field of Computer Science or Cybernetics or Robotics or Control Theory
● Experience with ISO/ANSI C possibly also C++
● Fluency in (technical) English language (German is advantageous)
● High level of personal responsibility and proactive approach to problems
Highly beneficial but not essential would be:
● Experience e.g. with: embedded systems, software quality management, V-model SW development process, Automotive SPICE, CAN, FlexRay, AUTOSAR, MISRA,…
What is offered:
● Open positions are also suitable for fresh-graduates with above-average results
● Help to create SW which literally drives millions of cars worldwide!
● Work in a stable international company with cutting-edge technologies in Automotive
● Possibility to see the whole development process in one place – from an idea (customer requirement) to a product (e.g. automated parking ECU)
● Developed algorithm validation on a company’s test track near Prague
● Personal development – Special Trainings and Language Courses
● Package of company benefits (Bonus Structure, Pension scheme, Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, 6 Weeks of Holidays)
● Location in Prague
● Local employment contract
Does what you read above fire you up?
If so, submit your application before April 30 by sending your CV and short Cover letter.
Do not delay, I am hiring now and want to hear from you. Feel free to email me for more details!