Your main responsibilities:
- Planning, tracking and coordination of the SW development in project team developing or maintaining core functionality of SW components aimed for Advanced Driving Assistance Systems(ADAS)
- Understanding ADAS R&D challenges and setting milestones for SW development of new features and improvement of existing ones
- Responsible for SW-Project-, SW-Configuration- and SW-Risk-management activities according to Automotive SPICE
- Creation the software schedule and the software release plan – workload estimation of SW developers working in C/C++
Master degree in relevant technical field (Software engineering, Electrical Engineering)
2+ years experience with software project management in embedded SW (preferably automotive)
Strong technical skills in Embedded SW Development (preferably automotive industry)
Experience with majority of following topics (Embedded software development, AUTOSAR, MISRA C/C++)
Automotive communication buses (CAN, LIN, FlexRay,…)
Software development process and its work products (Automotive SPICE)
Advanced level of English (written and spoken)
Very good communication and documentation skills
Goal-oriented mindset, strong interpersonal skills
The client offers:
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team
- Work with cutting-edge technologies in Automotive
- Priceless opportunity to see your work in serially produced cars and the whole development process in one place – from an idea (customer requirement) to a product sent to car manufacturing plant
- Developed algorithm validation on a company’s test track near Prague – see the code you help to develop drive with a real car!
- Package of company benefits (Bonus Structure, Pension scheme, Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, 6 Weeks of Holidays)
- Location in Prague
- Local, full-time employment contract (permanent)
Feel free to submit your application asap by sending your CV to email@example.com. Thank you.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a person who wants to get a chance to make a real difference.