A software company that is an expert in developing applications for hospitality, petrol stations, banks, and retail is looking for SW Quality Engineer.
If you are passionate about technology and curious about what happens when you swipe your credit card at a gas station and how the systems know it should turn on the pump, read more!
- Create, execute, and report on results of manual test cases for assigned projects
- Set up required hardware for test environments including Windows PC, Point-of-Sale terminals, printers, fuel pumps/controllers, pin pads, networking (LAN, WAN, connections to payment networks)
- Work in virtual environments
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
- Practice and expand your software estimating skills to drive towards on-time and on-budget deliveries
- Identify, communicate, and manage risks
- Knowledge of Cucumber (Gherkin)
- Experience with manual testing
- Exposure to bug tracking tools (JIRA) and understanding of how they are used to document, analyze, and manage defects
- Knowledge of database systems (MS SQL)
- English – level B2
- An international team of highly skilled people
- Fast-paced environment, opportunity to grow your career – possibility to learn and move to automated testing
- Competitive compensation and generous benefit program
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- 25 days of holiday
- 5 sick days
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.