What is going to be your job?
• Provide application support for non-standard software applications
• Diagnose the issue and escalate to programmers in cases of complex application problems
• Facilitate communication between programmers, end users, and internal colleagues and help them resolve their issues
• Maintain technical knowledge databases and “how to” queries
• Report on local country data on incidents, problems, service requests etc.
What do we need from you?
• IT education OR relevant experience
• Good English and fluent Spanish
• Experience/knowledge of JAVA
• Basic knowledge of databases (Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL)
• Understanding of basic Object Oriented Principals (OOP)
What are you going to get from us?
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Home Office
• 5th week of leave
• Flexible working hours
• Training opportunities
• Multisport card
• Meal vouchers
• Initial Accommodation – 2 weeks accommodation provided by the company on joining