If you communicative and motivated to learn, you can work on a variety of major testing projects for an international portfolio of clients. This means that there is also the chance to work/train on site not only locally but also abroad, giving you the chance to expand your experience on the international market.
· At least 2 years’ experience of testing
· Willingness to learn and work on improving your skills and knowledge
· Strong communication skills in English. Czech or Slovak a major advantage!
· Experience with programming in Java, Ruby, C or a similar language is a plus
· Experience in a scripting language is a plus
ISTQB Certificates a plus
· Regular formal training and active support from our team of Senior Testing Consultants and Test Managers to ensure your professional and personal growth
· A potential career path to Senior Test Analyst, or into a Test Management or Test Consultancy position, with possible specialization within manual or technical testing
· Interesting and highly responsible work
· Work in a young and friendly team
· Competitive pay and benefits including: MHD paid; Home office and flexible hours (depending on project); Language courses; Free unlimited mobile tariff and many others!