For our client, a Czech company in the financial market, we are looking for SW manual tester, who will be responsible for testing mobile and web applications, internal systems, and much more.
You will be a member of the QA team and report to the QA Test Manager. Your responsibility will be the creation of test strategy, documents, etc. Selection of test methodology and preparation and execution of test scripts.
- Creation of test strategies, test plans, and test scenarios for the purpose of delivering product verification in line with quality parameters and business requirements
- Preparation and execution of manual scripts
- Identification of any gaps in process and system knowledge and preparation of associated improvement plans
- Definition of entry/exit criteria for each test phase and creation of the test executive summary report (final report)
- Preparation and maintenance of technical documentation (test cases, results, bug repository, code version control)
- 1+ years’ tester experience
- The ability to deliver to agreed standards in an environment where a number of parties may be shipping software, to be unified through the test
- Effective communication skills – including the ability to give feedback, influence, and effective presentation skills
- Use of test management tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Very good English and Czech verbal and written communication skills
- Interesting, diverse, and responsible work
- The opportunity to grow and to learn new things
- You will be part of a friendly and open team
- We offer flexible working hours (37.5 / week)
- MultiSport Card, so you take advantage of sport and wellness clubs located around the whole CR
- The other benefits are 25 days of leave, tea, and coffee available for free, 2 days of leave during the year so you can participate in voluntary activities, share program, 3x days of leave for „new“ fathers
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.