We are currently looking for new colleagues for our Partner Development & Candidate Support Department in Brno. If you are a friendly, open-minded and internationally thinking person with a passion for education and languages, don`t hesitate to apply for this job!
- Coordination of exam reservation requests from our partner schools in cooperation with our Exam Operations Department
- Administration of the Cambridge English Online School Accounts
- First point of contact for our partners (candidates, teachers, schools and companies), answering e-mails and phone calls during our opening hours, processing exam registrations and exam result enquiries
- Administration of our Language Testing Competence Centres, organising online training sessions with clients, managing the invoicing process and general administration
- Account administration of our online language courses
- Preparing statistics and reports
- Supporting the Manager Partner Development and Candidate Support with project work and partner development tasks
- Very good organisational skills
- Pleasant personality with passion for languages and education
- High degree of responsibility and self-motivation
- Advanced level of German and English is a must (minimum CEFR level B2-C1), Czech language is not necessary
- Preferably a bachelor`s degree in languages, or a high school diploma with a couple years of experience in administration
- Experience in administrative work, communication (or internship during your studies)
- Good IT user skills (MS Office programs, CRM-System, internet)
- Previous international experience is a big advantage
- Graduates are welcome!
What Do We Offer?
- Fair and flexible working environment within an international team, where your opinion is highly valued
- Unique opportunity to work with the experts in the exam management field
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Free refreshments (tea, coffee, Swiss chocolate)
- Meal vouchers
- Pension fund contribution
- Free language courses
- Yearly bonuses
- Exciting team events (e.g. annual ski weekend in Switzerland for free)
- Cosy office in the heart of Brno
- Initial training in Switzerland
- Growth opportunities
The position is available as soon as possible, ideally as of 1st July 2019 or earlier. If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your application in English (including your CV, letter of application, diplomas and references) via email to:
Simona Bogrova, email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
About Swiss Exams
Swiss Exams is a leading organisation in exam management, founded in 1989 in Switzerland. We are an authorised Cambridge English Platinum Centre and an official Goethe exams centre. We run over 400 exams for more than 25’000 clients per year, providing excellent exam services to over 600 schools and organisations.