- Specification, planning, execution and analysis of system tests
- Creation of test strategy
- Do the link between system specification and system test specification
- Integration tests
- Development of system analysis and system testing tools
- Problem analyses, internally and externally
- Presentation of the system tests for internal and external customers
- Assisting the development of test systems for vehicle testing
- Creation of application instructions
- Performing and organizing the system tests
- Collaboration on the specification of system requirements, requirements analysis (marketing, customer, internal and customer projects)
- Collaboration on derivation of requirements for mechanics, hardware and software in close cooperation with the departments
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with requirements tools and design tools is an advantage.
- Understanding of software development process.
- Programming in C, C++. Knowledge of Python is an advantage.
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Driving licence B.
- Rich package of company benefits (5+ Weeks of Holidays, Bonus Structure, Pension scheme, Meal wouchers, Flexi Passes)
- Sport and relaxing activities on-site (gym, volleyball & pétanque playground, grill area, health food canteen, new modern office and laboratories)
- Personal development – soft & tech skills trainings and language courses
- Work with cutting-edge technologies in Automotive
- Possibility to see your work product in serially produced cars
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place – from an idea (customer requirement) to a product.