We are looking for a new colleague to join our team!
System / Software Engineer is a hybrid role between server administration and software development with opportunities for growth in both areas
- Manage server infrastructure (Windows, Linux, SQL, Vmware, Cloud) for end-to-end processes in software transfer and installation.
- Gather data and measure metrics to optimize results and implement improvements.
- Look for new opportunities to automate various maintenance and deployment tasks.
- Work to complete assigned tasks and projects.
- Provide support for issues related to Image transfer and Load process.
- Provide solutions within the defined SLA and assist in issue resolution or escalation.
- Opportunity to improve skills and develop and manage OS and WEB-based software for end-to-end monitoring and ticket logging.
- Opportunity to improve skills and develop tools and processes to increase productivity.
- Genuine interest in IT
- Previous working experience in IT support/system administration/scripting/databasses
- Software development experience in Windows and MS SQL environment.
- Knowledge and working experience with PowerShell, C#, .Net, TSQL.
- Prior experience in a technical support center environment with knowledge of basic principles of IT standards and ITIL incident and problem management.
- Prior experience in system/network infrastructure design and maintenance is highly desired.
- Experience in managing IT infrastructure and/or programming.
- Thorough understanding of the latest technologies, security principles, and protocols.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Passion for technology and innovation.
- Security oriented.
- 5 weeks of holidays
- 3 days of sick leave for employment lasting the whole calendar year
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- Quarterly transport allowance
- Hybrid work in the office or from home
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to start working as soon as possible
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.