This will be your future team:
You will become a part of a large group of interesting and open-minded people with diverse backgrounds and experience. The environment here is very cosmopolitan – your colleagues will be from all over the globe! Our Accenture world is full of changes and new things, so we are always ready to support our colleagues when needed – our open office space makes this communication much easier and efficient. We need to be able to adapt to unexpected situations, which can be a challenge… Yet, it is precisely this adaptability that gives us an opportunity to develop and makes our life here more exciting!
This will be your future role:
• Conduct highly collaborate requisition intake discussion with hiring manager.
• Conduct hiring and candidate sourcing approaches in conjunction with client.
• Perform data mining approaches using advanced search techniques.
• Execute legally compliant role postings to internet and print sites, performing refreshes or removing, as required
• Review sourced resumes against client screening criteria and determine if they are potential matches against open positions. Present screened candidate shortlist to hiring manager for review.
• Conduct or facilitate candidate assessments, as required
• Monitor and track candidate pipeline and ensure it is adequate to meet the requirements of the open vacancies
• Provide feedback on candidates to hiring managers, agencies and/or directly to candidates.
• Extend and negotiate offers, managing subsequent employment contract generation
• Communicate results and organize start dates with client and candidate.
• Provide regular updates and feedback to managers, continuously update requisition status and facilitate timely decision-making.
• Use recruitment systems appropriately and with a focus on data integrity to ensure accurate reporting and compliance to data protection legislation.
This is what you already have:
• You enjoy foreign languages and you are proficient user of it
• You have excellent customer service skills
• You are active team player
• You have attention to detail
• You have strong computer skills (ability to learn and use efficiently various systems)
• You have ability to analyze and solve complex issues
• You are proactive in taking initiative and actively think about improvements
• You are flexible and adaptable to learn new processes
• You have experience in service delivery or call/contact center is a benefit
· Position in the world’s leading global company
· Professional growth based on performance
· Continuous training
· Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Accenture employs more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries with unrivaled experience and specialized skills in more than 40 industries. At Accenture, we use the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, employees, shareholders, partners and communities.